The all-new Klim Tomahawk Parka brings high mobility, extreme condition comfort and updated ventilation and cargo technology to an impressive new level. Completely redesigned with aggressive patterning to deliver a seamless riding experience, the Tomahawk Parka is one of Klim’s most comfortable all-day boondocking garments.
The new styling fits right in with the freeriding crowd and the rest of Klim’s fresh new looks. Featuring the full benefit of Klim’s Gore-Tex Performance Shell guaranteed waterproof and highly breathable performance and the undeniable advantage of Klim’s legendary quality, riding in the Tomahawk in 2012 is a sure bet for more miles and more fun.
• Materials, fabrics and features include:
• Highly breathable Gore-Tex Two-Layer Performance Shell Technology
• 500D Cordura Underlays
• Fleece-lined comfort collar and beard flap
• Maximum visibility 3M Scotchlite reflective trim
• Internal comfort liner
• YKK zippers throughout and water-resistant zippers in exposed areas
• Cargo: four external pockets (two chest, two hand), two internal pockets
• Ventilation: four port Max-Flow ventilation (two vertical chest intakes, two vertical back exhausts)
The Tomahawk is available in sizes S-5XL and retails for $339.99 (S-2XL) and $379.99 (3XL-5XL)
Contact Klim (208) 552-7433 or www.klim.com.