Lincoln County Customs’ owner Troy Johnson is offering a variety of snowmobile training classes at his Greys River location in Alpine Wyoming, just minutes from the Greys River snowmobile trail head. Enrollment is currently open for avalanche awareness, basic first-aid, backcountry safety and general snowmobile repair/maintenance classes. Customized classes are also available to cater to your specific private group or snowmobile club needs.
A class group ride will be conducted at the conclusion of the class, free of charge, bring your sled to participate.
“We have a strong snowmobile community locally and coming through Alpine, WY. I would like to share my knowledge of 20-plus years snowmobiling so people can have a more memorable, enjoyable and safe experience in the backcountry,” says Troy Johnson.
• LCC specializes in the customization and performance enhancement of snowmobiles, motocross race bikes and side by sides
• Service for Yamaha, Polaris, Arctic Cat, Skidoo, KTM, Kawasaki and Honda - any make and model
• LCC aftermarket products - designed, tested and proven by Troy and staff
• 20+ years of experience in the motorsports industry
• Factory Certified G3 Service Center
Space is limited so call today (307-65-6637) or visit us online www.lccwy.com for more information.