Cutler’s Performance Center has released a new digital snowmobile gauge. This gauge is targeted to high performance customers who own turbo-charged, supercharged or big bore snowmobiles. The new gauge performs the following functions:
• Reads four temperature sensor inputs (2 exposed tip thermocouple sensors are included in kit)
• Air Fuel Ratio capable (requires AFR wiring harness and sensor)
• Tachometer (RPM 1)
• PSI 1 for Boost Pressure
• PSI 2 for Fuel Pressure
• PSI 3 for Oil Pressure
• Digital Speedometer (RPM 2 Hall Effect)
• Digital Speedometer (RPM 3 Variable Reluctance for Automotive use)
• 0 to 5 Analog input for direct display of AFR
• Record and Playback feature (25 seconds)
• Completely programmable including Pressure, Tachometer and Low and High alarm limits
• Customize your own back light with a rainbow of colors using RGB technology
• Super bright LED Red internal warning light
• Water-resistant black anodized aluminum (not plastic) gauge enclosure
• Runs on AC or DC power without having to purchase a converter
• Built-in voltage regulator
• Displays temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit
This gauge is unique because there is not a gauge produced anywhere in the world that will perform all the above functions at the same time. It is ideal for turbo charging because this one gauge will replace four of your existing gauges and it will do boost, fuel and oil pressures at the same time. The viewing area allows the user to look at three screens of information all at the same time in a small package. This gauge measures out at 6.9 inches long by 4 inches tall by .830 thick.
Each numerical digit is more than 1 inch tall so it is easy to read even when your speed prevents your eyes from spending time on focusing on the digits. The enclosure is CNC machined out of 6061 T6 aluminum, then black anodized and has an O-ring between case and cover to keep water or dirt out.
Even though this gauge was built for snowmobilers by snowmobilers, it can be used on ATVs, dune buggies, watercraft, go carts or automobiles. It will run 2-cycle or 4-cycle engines and it can be run on AC or DC power without a converter or a regulator. It is completely programmable and easy to use.
The new gauge retails for $995.95.
(801)224-5005 – www.cpcracing.com