BRP is backing six pro sledders this season in both freestyle and backcountry freeriding. The Summit Freeriders include five-time X Games medalist Heath Frisby, and Summit Drop contestant Dave Norona.
Here's a few guys you might already know about:
- Heath Frisby from Middleton, ID. Professional freestyle snowmobiler, 5 time X Games medalist, freestyle motocrosser.
- Rob Hoff from Alpine, WY. Backcountry specialist, appearing in seven films over the past two years. SledHeads cover rider December 2009.
- Carl Kuster from Malakwa, B.C. Extreme mountain rider, former snocross racer.
- Dan Treadway from Pemberton, B.C. Pro extreme skier and snowmobiler.
And a couple you'll hear more about in the future:
- Calvin Felker from Fort Collins, CO. Extreme mountain rider, former snocross racer. Calvin was a dominant western Pro snocross racer just a few years ago and now works in his family's power sports dealership. Calvin is especially knowledgeable about Ski-Doo snowmobiles and the technical side of our machines. He's also skilled at teaching people to ride in the powder.
- Dave Norona from Vancouver, B.C. Professional adventure athlete. Dave is one of those guys who takes in all life has to offer. When it comes to outdoor competition and adventure, he's done it-or is currently doing it; from motorcycles and snowmobiles to bikes and skis. Once you experience Dave's energy and passion, you won't be surprised he is also a motivational speaker and team building expert-during his free time.