POCATELLO, ID - The excitement continues to build for the Christmas Auction Project of the BlueRibbon Coalition (BRC).
The list of "presents" is building fast and the bidding will start today, Dec. 1. This special online auction is designed to help us all save trails and keep our sports alive. Check out the latest list of off-road goodies.
Recently donated are:
- Nemesis Industries Hi-Line Front Fenders
- Currie Enterprises Heavy Duty Steering System
- GenRight Offroad Jeep goodies (TBA)
- Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts Apparel, goodies and discounts
- 5 each Of Del Albright's Recreational Leadership Training Course (RLTC)
- Roundeyes LED dome lights
- PIAA Accessory Light Kit
These additions add to the following which are already on the list:
- 5 off-road Tires from BFGoodrich with a set of 5 Monster Beadlock Raceline Wheels by Allied.
- 2 Dynatrac ProRock 44s for JK Jeeps (yes, the new ProRock 44, ready to install)
- Rubicon Express JK Suspension Upgrade
- 4 differential covers from Dynatrak
- Olympic4x4 Heavy Duty Deluxe Receiver Rack
- Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers
- Recovery Gear from WARN
BRC is still adding to its list as businesses continue to jump in and contribute, so get ready to bid. BRC sends a heartfelt thank you to the businesses who are making this Christmas and holiday season a very special one indeed.
See the auction items here starting Dec. 1st: