|12 Days of SnoWest|
|Prizes totaling more than $43,500|
Current SnoWest Subscribers Enter Here
|Daily Prizes 2013|
Official Contest Rules: 12 Days of SnoWest |
1. To enter, complete the subscription form or mail in an entry form (3x5 card) with your name, address, phone number and email and drop in the mail to 12 Days of SnoWest, 360 B Street, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83402. No mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Each entry form must be mailed separately. You can enter at https://www.hpmags.com/Products/snowest-magazine--12-days-of-snowest.aspx. No responsibility is assumed for late, lost, damaged, postage due or misdirected entries. Subscribers to SnoWest Magazine will automatically be entered into the contest if they have a current email address on file. If you do not have a current email on file you will need to complete the entry form at http://www.harrispublishingpromotions.com/misc/12DaysofSnoWest.aspx Winners will be notified by email. There will be two additional locations you can complete an entry form - The Intermountain Snowmobile Show (October 26 & 27, 2012) and the Idaho Snowmobile Show (November 16 & 17, 2012).
2. The contest will be conducted August 23 through January 15, 2013. Deadline for entries is January 14, 2013. Selected winners will be notified by email. Correct information is critical in order to reach winners. SnoWest Magazine's decisions concerning all matters related to this contest are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
3. We will choose twelve (12) winners the first day, eleven (11) winners the second day, ten (10) winners the next day and so forth until we reach the last day of the contest. On the last day one grand prize winner will be drawn. There will be a total of 79 winners. Prizes totaling over $43,500.
4. Winner releases SnoWest and it’s affiliates from any liability arising out of participation in this Contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize.
5. You must be 18 years of age or older to win. No purchase necessary.
6. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of SnoWest Magazine its families, agents and representatives.
7. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents on all prize giveaways. Lodging giveaways dates are subject to availability and black out dates. The grand prize winner will receive the following: 2013 Ski-Doo Summit, a full expense paid vacation to the Carl Kuster’s Mountain Park Back Country Adventure which includes the following: (Airfare to Carl Kusters Mountain Park, meals, lodging, camp, sled and transportation to and from airport to Kusters Mountain Park). Winner will be responsible for his/her passport. Contest winner and Carl Kuster will choose date of trip. Trip must be taken within a one-year period, then the trip will be forfeited. Contest is void where prohibited by law.
8. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither SnoWest Magazine, its agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of the prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
9. Winners authorize the use, without additional compensation of his/her name and/or photograph, to be used in upcoming issues of SnoWest Magazine and/or the website.
Hi-Performance Engineering, Inc
Crooked Creek Guest Ranch